Sunday 2 February 2014

Rough morning

Hey!

So, I'm having a rough morning. My mum is coming to visit next weekend to bring me the heart medication my GP in Norway prescribed, because you're not allowed to send medication in the mail. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drink while I'm on them, I just know that they'll slow down my heart beat, so I have a feeling that I can't. Anyway, since that's happening next weekend and I'll probably be on those mediactions for a while, I thought I might as well go all out this weekend, and so I did.

Me and Liva (the Norwegian girl I hang out with basically every day) went into town to buy alcohol and a present for Rodyna, since we were celebrating her birthday yesterday. We got her a 1D lunchbox and water bottle, and she was really happy with it! Anyway, Liva and I got ready in her flat before heading down to the flat where Rodyna, Hollie and Line (another Norwegian) lives. We had predrinks in their kitchen while Hollie and Line got ready, which was quite fun! When we finally decided that it was time to go (about 10.30), I was so drunk I was having issues finishing sentences and I suppose theres no need to mention that I was drunkest of us all. We went to County Arms, which is the pub right across the road from my accomodations,  before heading into town, which was a good idea, because I didn't get any further. Not that I got sick or anything, but I felt like I was too drunk to go into town because that meant that I would get more to drink and I probably would end up on the floor in a bathroom, hugging the toilet and I would ruin Rodynas night because she and the rest would have to take care of me. So, good girl right there! I went home to my flat, fell down on the bed and checked the time. 11.50.... I was flat out drunk and it wasn't even midnight!

Today I woke up at 5.30, more dehydrated than the sahara desert, drank about two pints of coke and tried to go to sleep, but it was impossible. Watched two episodes of Game of Thrones but I have no idea of what they were about.. It's a good series, tho!


Rodyna, Line and Hollie before we went out! 


I hate outfit blog posts, but this is what I was wearing! 
Necklace from H&M, dress from Primark, leather jacket from Cubus, Converse

At the moment I'm trying to track down the people I went out with yesterday to find out why my ancle hurts. I can't move it too much and it's a bit swollen, but I can't remember falling or tripping.. When I can manage, I'm hoping to get a bit further in cleaning my room, I've spent a week on it already and it still doesn't look half way good enough to invite people in. Getting there, tho! At 4 I'm  heading over to the train station because I have a date today! I have no idea of what to wear or what to do with my hair, the only thing I know for sure is that this girl is NOT having any alcohol today. I'm really excited tho, he seems nice! 

Right, going to stop using the blog to procrastinate and actually get some stuff done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.