Tuesday 11 February 2014

Olympics day!

I was supposed to write this post yesterday but I fell asleep midway through it. I haven't really been sleeping much this weekend, so when I finally got home and went to bed, writing wasn't exactly my main concern.

Anyway! At the moment I'm sat with my computer watching the olympics in Sotchi. I had some issues getting the live streaming to work, but I figured it out just in time to watch Petter Northug in the quarter finals! Not that that was all that interesting, Northug really is dissapointing this year.. I mean, I know that he's been struggling with a virus, making him unable to train and stuff, but it's Northug. He's supposed to win, haha! Another thing that really surprised me was that Cologna AND Marit Bjørgen made the same mistake, causing them to fall and ruin their runs.. It was beginners mistakes as well! But I guess I shouldn't complain, since the womens sprint finals ended in a double Norwegian, gold and silver! Not to mention the gold medal Ola Hattestad took in the mens sprint final! Three norwegian medals in under half an hour is a good day, I'd say!

Anyway, enough sports. I don't really have any plans today. I have tuesdays and wednesdays off and since I've got a bit of a cough and a head ache, I'll probably stay in bed with a cup of tea, cookies and the Olympics.

Yesterday's bit of the 30 day challenges were a real pain. The squats are getting harder and harder to complete and the abs workout is killing me already. However, I did finish it all, and this was yesterdays set:

Cardio
60 high knees
20 climbers
Abs
35 sit ups
15 crunches
15 leg raises
25 sec plank
Squats
75
Push ups
6

I'm already dreading tonights set, but at least tomorrow is another day off, so there's a light at the end of the tunnel! This is todays set:

Cardio
80 high knees
40 climbers
Abs
40 sit ups
20 crunches
20 leg raises
30 sec plank
Squats
80
Push ups
7

I'm really happy that I have tomorrow off from the work outs, because since I also don't have lectures, I'll really have a day off, just to relax and do nothing. Can't wait! Even though I kind of want to go swimming.. Oh well, I'll figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.