Monday 3 February 2014

Productive day today!

I don't know about you, but I had an amazing day today. I was not nearly as hungover as I thought I would be, so it turned out to be quite the productive day!

I started out by cleaning my room, which went quite well, all I need to do is hoover and take out the trash and then it's all ready for my mum's visit next weekend! The sad thing is though, even though I cleaned the whole room to the point where my mum would actually be quite impressed (and sligthly surprised), I can't find my key to the flat, meaning I'll have to spend £25 on a new one and I'm willing to bet quite a lot that as soon as I've bought the new key, I'm going to find the old one just lying on my desk or something..

After finishing cleaning my room, I went down to Liva's flat and then we went to the flat where we had predrinks yesterday, so that I could get my phone charger, since I forgot it there. In their kitchen we also found the bottle of vodka I was drinking yesterday and I was really surprised to see how much I'd actually drunk! About 3/4 of the bottle were gone and I can NOT remember drinking that much. We also met most of the people that we went out with, and everyone were asking if I were okay and laughing at me for my condition last night.. Apparently, I was reeeally happy all night, and I told almost everyone I know that "we should be best friends for ever, all the time". Safe to say, that's not a statement I'll make in any other condition than the one I was in last night. I can hardly remember anything, but if my friends are to be believed, I had a pretty good night, so I guess it's not all that important! I also found out why my ancle is hurting. I tripped on the edge of the sidewalk and fell out into the road and then I lay there moaning for a while until Eric came to help me up and supported me until we got up to the pub!

Oh well, enough about my drunken mistakes.

After having my whole night replayed by 15 different people, Liva and I walked into town. She was going to a house viewing for next year and then I had my date! I wasn't too sure how I felt about him before I met him, so I wasn't all that nervous or anything, and I think that was a good thing, because it made it easy to be myself and talk like I usually do, straight off. We spent about 3-4 hours together, just talking about anything and everything and by the time we were walking back to the train station, he had me quite conviced of my feelings! He's really nice, very polite and we seem to have a lot in common. We have basically the same humour and I think we get along very well. It was nice meeting someone who wasn't stuck up and awkward, but quite laid back and easy to talk to. He also made me laugh quite a lot, which obviously is a good sign!

Afterwards, I went back to Liva's where we attempted to finish off the rest of the vodka from last night and then we went to the pub, which was surprisingly packed to be sunday night. We quickly deduced that superbowl is tonight, so that explained a lot, and we ended up going home at about 12.

Right now I should be sleeping. I have a lecture at 9AM tomorrow morning, so I'll have to get up no later than 8, and that's 6 hours away and I'm still sitting on my bed, fully dressed, singing 80's and 90's karaoke and blogging.


Riiiight, this is me at the moment, even though I should really be sleeping.. Wasn't supposed to upload this picture, but my computer had a seizure and the image uploader thingy wouldn't work, so this extremely pretty picture of me will have to do for now! 

I'm thinking about doing some yoga, maybe that'll put me in a sleepy mood when I'm done! There's some really good videos on youtube, well worth checking out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.