Wednesday 2 April 2014

So many good things happening all at once!

I am actually in a right state at the moment. There are so many good things happening all at once, it's a bit overwhelming actually! I thought I'd list it all up for you, just to do my best to really explait the opportunity of rubbing my happiness in your faces.


  • Camilla told me that the cancer markers in her blood has gone down!
  • My last lecture of the year was on monday. No more lectures until september! That's like.. 6-7 months!
  • I just finished the last essay due before easter!
  • I've had confirmation that I am definitely changing course, starting BA Forensic Studies in September!
  • The deposit on the house is payed.
  • Plane tickets London - Oslo on friday and Oslo - Ă…lesund on sunday is sorted.
  • Kristine and I have tickets to go see our favourite band, Oslo Ess, live at Rockefeller on friday night.
  • I get to spend my weekend in Oslo with my favourite ginger in the whole wide world, with wine and girl talk and gossip and good food. Can't wait!
  • Sunday, I finally get to go home and see my mum and brother! Haven't seen my brother since I left for England in January, so I really can't wait to see him again!
  • I talked to one of my coworkers and there's a possibility that I'll be able to work during easter brake!
  • on the 12th I'm going to Playa del Ingles with mum and lil bro' to relax and read and get tanned.
They say that life is like an arrow, that when you feel like you're being dragged backwards you just need to wait it out, because it's a sign that life's going to shoot you forward and that's really what's happening at the moment. I've been feeling lousy lately, being scared for Camilla, not knowing what's going to happen, not sleeping properly and so on. However, since getting the news that the cancer markers are reducing, and because I've finally finished the work load that was weighing me down, I really feel good. I feel 15 pounds lighter, like I can do anything. 

I don't know, maybe I'm just hopped up on spaghetti bolognese or something, but regardless of reason, I feel really great. 

Anyway! I've been trying to pack my suitcase the last few days, so all my clothes and makeup and hair products and, basically, the rest of my materialistic life, is spread out on the floor. My room looks like a tornado came in and took a shit before leaving again, which is lovely. Now I've got to clean up and hoover because later I'm meeting Liva at the pub, we're having one last pub dinner before going home, and then we're coming back to mine to have mini pre's before going back to the pub to drink and have a good time. 

Hope everyone's feeling just as good as I am today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.