Friday 4 April 2014

Operation suitcase: packed

My suitcase is full (and probably way too heavy), my clothes for tomorrow are ready, I've got my passport in my bag, the reference number to check in to the flight on my phone and I've printed out the Oslo Ess-tickets. My makeup is ready, the alarm is set and all electrical equipment are being charged. I have all seven Harry Potter books downloaded to the Tab2, so the fligh will, well, fly. Hehe. The alarm is going off in 3,5 hours!

I'm coming home.

Or rather, I'm coming to Kristine's home, but whatevs.

I can't wait now. Kristine and I went to see Oslo Ess in desember of 2012 and it's one of the best experiences I've had. Can't wait to see them again, this time performing from their new album, which is freaking great by the way, and at Rockefeller as well! I've never been there, but I've heard it's a good live concert venue.

I have some great news from today that I want to share! My friend Camilla who has cancer has been told that the cancer markers in her blood has dropped to normal levels! She's going to a meeting with the doctors in Trondheim, but hopefully, she'll be alright!

I also got some good news for myself today. There was this one module last semester that I failed an assignment in and that causes you to fail the module. However, because I got a first in the other assignment in that module, I passed! I aslo went to pick up the weekly wiki hate crime blog thingy that we did for intro to crim 2 and I got 65%! Well happy with todays happenings!

Now I'm going to go to sleep and dream about the stuff I'm going to buy at the tax free shop tomorrow. Extremely excited to go to Norway now! I'll have wifi where ever I go, I won't have to speak english (which I'm probably going to miss because I like speaking English) and I won't be financially dependent anymore. Being in charge of your own economy is exhausting. Kids, trust me, moving out is great, it's fun, it's everything you've ever dreamed of and more. However, it's the "more" part that's annoying. That "more" part contains all the responsibility that you get when you move out, so if you learn anything from this post or this log or from me or whatevs, I'm hoping it'll be this: DO NOT TAKE LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS FOR GRANTED.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to move back home, I'd go crazy, but what I'm saying is that relying on your self for everything isn't easy. You'll miss home, I promise.

Right, I was going to bed, wasn't I? I was. Next time I blog, I'll be in Norway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.