Sunday 27 April 2014

Job interview!!!

One of my friends work at the gas station in the village next to mine and she managed to get me an interview with her boss today! I realy hope I get it, I can't handle just walking around at home, not doing anything. It feels so weird having been home so long without working at all. So, basically, wish me luck and cross your fingers and all that! 

I'm having a fashion crisis at the moment. What do you wear to a job interview at a gas station? I don't want to come across as high maintenance but not as a slob either.. Might just wear my maxi skirt, a top and converse, but stuff like this freaks me out. Still, he probably won't look to much at my clothes, it's not like it's a clothing store.. Right, girly overthinking won't get me anywhere. Maxi skirt and top it is! 

When I get home from the, I'm going to visit said friend and her son, Lucas, because I'm looking after him tomorrow while she's at a driving lesson. I can honestly say that I'm more nervous about being alone with a 1,5 year old than going to a job interview, mostly because I haven't met him since he was about 3 months old, but I think we'll be alright. I love children so, hopefully, it'll work out just fine. 

Right, I've got to get dressed now. As I said, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.