Monday 5 May 2014

Don't worry, I'm alive!

I know I haven't posted anything on here for aaaages, but I've got writers block or something to that effect.

The truth is that my dad was home from tuesday until thursday this week and during those days I spent as much time with him as I could, so blogging wasn't really a priority. Since he left I just haven't been bothered. But I'm back!

There's this crazy bathe-in-the-freezing-fucking-sea thing going around on facebook and my feed, as I'm sure yours, is filled with idiots jumping into saltwater holding 5 degrees. I can't wait to get nominated, I have the perfect plan of what to do! Kristine said she was going to nominate me, and I hope she does!

I'm going to England tomorrow!!! Yay! My flight to Oslo leaves at 7am tomorrow, I have to be at the airport at 6am, so I have to leave home at 5am and get up at 4am. Oh my life! the good thing is that I get to Winchester at like 3pm, so I'll have a few hours to nap and stuff before going to the pub, haha! Do you want my packing list? Of course you do!

Big stuff:

  • Suitcase: Check! Can't really forget that, can you? 
  • Suitcase No. 2: Check! I'm packing my stuff in a small suitcase now and puting that one in my big suitcase so that I can have two suitcases on my flight back. Suitception? Yup! 
  • Bag: Check! Hand luggage for my flight back home.
  • Clothes: Check! Not going to bother listing my clothes, let's be honest, you're not that interested, are you?
  • Make up: Semi check. Packing tomorrow morning, can't look like a pig on the plane, can I?
  • Toothbrush: Check! Don't worry, I have two, I'm not leaving the house with morning breath smelling like dead horse.
  • Shoes: Check! Converse and ballerinas.
  • Medicines: Check! Realised yesterday that I had one pill left of the heart medication, so had to get more today.
  • Medical certificate: Check! To provide to the extenuating circumstances board who granted me general concessions for my school work.
  • Pencil case with content: Check! For the exams, they're hand written.. *sigh*
Hand luggage:
  • Passport: Check! 
  • Ticket reservation numbers: Check! 
  • House keys: Check! Almost forgot them though..
  • Phone: Check! 
  • Wallet: Check! I don't actually know if they say wallet or purse in England, but it's there anyway.
  • Tablet: Charging.
  • Chargers: Phone charger packed, using the tablet and computer chargers, so packing those tomorrow morning. 
  • Headset: Check! x4. Got to be sure, right? 
I think that's all! If it's not, I can get it in Winch if it's important, I'm not staying there that long.


I can't wait to go back, I really miss Winchester and my friends and everything and everyone, but I can't believe we're almost done with the year already! I mean, where the hell did the year go?? It feels like it was yesterday I was hugging my parents goodbye at the airport to leave for England in September!

Right, I have 3,5 hours to get some sleep before I have to get up again, so I think I'll have to finish now. Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.