Tuesday 11 March 2014

"To the well organised mind...

... death is but the next great adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

I wonder if the person using what sounds like an air pressure drill above my head at 8 in the morning when I have the day off, has an organised mind, because he might soon find death to be his next adventure..

Good morning!

Had to get that off my mind, can't believe they have to do that.. I wouldn't complain if it was 10am or 12pm or something, but at 8am in the morning? I'm sleeping at 8am in the morning and you better have a damned good reason to wake me up at that hour. Especially since the garbage truck made a racket outside my window as well, at 6am. I know I could close the window, but my room gets too warm... There's generally too much noise in my life. Maybe I should make a formal complaint? I might.

Nah, I'm just kidding! At least I get an early start and a lot of daylight today. Staying positive, no matter how little sleep I've had and no matter how loud the children in the nursary outside is yelling... I honestly can't wait to move out of this flat into a more quiet area. I know I sound like I'm 75 years old for saying that, but it's completely true.

Anyway! At the moment, I'm chatting to Camilla, who's at the hospital, getting her third round of chemo therapy. When she's done today, she's halfway through her treatment and we're hoping she's done and her tests look fine this summer. If they do, then Camilla, Kristine I are going on holiday to celebrate! Not that I can afford it at the moment, but damnit, if one of my best friends is finally cancer free, I'll borrow the money from mum and dad if need be.

I am, right now, the closest to broke that I've been since the end of November. I have about 150 pounds left and 175 pounds that mum ows me. I'm alright, really, I have a lot of food and no decire to eat it at the moment, so I'm good for a while. I did, however, decide that it was a good idea to empty my bank account because it's easier to manage money when you have it physically in your hand. Not a good idea. Now the funds to pay for spotify premium can't be withdrawn, so that's going to be shut down soon, and I can't buy new plugs from ebay, so when I get to 5mm, I'll have to stop until I get money.. I'm actually amazed at how quickly I've been able to stretch, I'm at 3mm at the moment, and by the end of the week I'll be moving for 3,5mm and later 4mm. I've been looking at some new plugs on ebay, and can't wait to get money again so I can buy them! Actually, what I can't wait for, is to get to 00G (8mm), there's so many cute plugs available for that size and upwards! I've got to say though, I'm anxious to know what my parents are going to say when they see that I've stretched my ear lobes. I might have a tiny faint memory of promising I wouldn't do that. Still, they haven't had any issues with any of my other piercings and has probably figured out that it's just how it's going to be for a few years and that when I feel done with my (very) late act of teen rebellionship, I'll come to my senses and take most of them out. By the way, I hope that's a relief to some of my friends as well, who have voices their concern that I'm sooner or later going to end up with implants to look like a unicorn or something like that. Don't worry, I care far too much about what people think of me to do that. Just give me a year or two to pay people to poke me with needles, and I'll give it all a rest, alright?

YAY! It sounds like the guy with the air pressure drill has taken the hint and left my life for the time being. Time to go back to sleep! Think I fell asleep at 4am this morning, and 4 hours is not nearly enough on a day off, so dream land, here I come!

Have a good day, all of you who are actually doing something productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.