Friday 31 January 2014

TGIF!

Hi!

It's friday, it's nearly weekend and it's a good day. Not that I'm really that desperate to have the weekend off, I only have lectures mondays, thursdays and fridays, so I can't complain, really.

Todays lecture is Key thinkers and themes in conceptualicing Crime (or something like that). It's a fascinating lecture, but they all pretty much are, so I'm lucky in that sence. When I went to VGS in Norway ( the last three years of school you go through before being shipped off to uni), we had classes all day, every day. Some classes were a bit interesting, so those were worth going to, but take for instance the teacher we had in Norwegian. She loved hearing her own voice so much that she once spent 20 minutes explaining that she "didn't talk that much, really" I think we agreed after a while that the most likely explanation was that she had a broken fuse or something, but I can tell you this: Norwegian class made the week seem three times as long as it actually was.

Anyway. It's nearly 1pm, which probably means it's about time that I get out of bed and make some breakfast, my stomach has started making noises.


This is my favourite breakfast in the whole entire world!

1 Banana
1 Apple
1/2 Mango
10 Grapes
6-7 Strawberries
3-4 tbs low fat vanilla youghurt

Cut the fruit into pieces, put it in a bowl, cover in vanilla youghurt and pour yourself a glass of orange juice. That's more than your 5 a day covered in one meal!

Right. Time to put on some clothes, splash some makeup on my face and start the day!

- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.