Friday 31 January 2014

Are you kidding?

I was walking to lectures, and for some reason, the skies decided that I needed a combined shower and blowdry.
I had my umbrella, but I swear to Thor (I'm not christian, so norse mythology will have to do), I might as well have been carrying an open water bottle up side down over my head.
The umbrella broke from the wind, so I put it in my bag. Not the best idea I've had, seeing as it was dripping wet and I had all my stuff for the lecture in that bag, so when I got to my lecture, my clothes were wet, my bag was wet, the inside of my bag was wet and so on, you get the point.
Aaaanyway, the lecture is quite interesting, we're talking about crime and corruption in the global south. Did you know that over 50% of Afghanistan's BNP comes from illicit drug trafficing?
Hopefully, the weather will have calmed down when I'm walking back to the flat later, or I'm scared I might drown..
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.