Tuesday 29 July 2014

I'm aliiiiive!

Bet you didn't think so, did you? Well, if the posts on this blog were my heartbeats I'd be long gone. Thankfully, they're not!

Anyway, thought I'd bring an update to all you 2 people who regularily visit me here. I am pretty certain that I've now cracked the code on my weight problem. During the last few weeks I've been trying to eat less sweets and I've now cut it out completely. I'm now back to the level I had when I was a kid, no sweets unless it's saturday. It's embarassing to say so, but I've finally realised that no amount of exercise is going to make me able to eat as much as I want of anything I want when ever I want, and it's about damn time. I've already started seeing changes in my physique and cutting out sweets hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. After all, there are so many healthy things that look so much more inviting and taste just as good, as a large chunk of chocolate. Now that it's summer, we get Norwegian fruits and berries of all kinds and what is more summer than a bowl of fruit? We're also experiencing a rare thing here on the west coast, we've had really nice, hot weather for the longest concecutive time since, well, ever! That, of course, makes chocolate move a bit down on the list of priorities.

I've also been to see the doctor about what to do to get my drivers license back. Apparently, I can't apply to have it back until it's been a year since my last attack, which is on the 16th of November. I'll have to hand in the application when I get back for Christmas holiday and then there's probably about a 6 weeks wait until I have it back. In other words, I won't be able to drive until I return for easter holiday, but you better believe that I'll be practically living in that car come easter!

Right now I'm sitting at work, waiting for the day to begin. I've had some issues lately, I've felt like a burden and a pain to the people I've called and it's made me unmotivated to doing my job. July is also a bad month in this line of work, a lot of CEO's in the country is out on holiday and the rest are hard to reach, so the turnout has been quite bad. However, a lot of companies set their new budget in August and that's also when most CEO's are back, so that will hopefully be a great month! We're also dealing with some demotivation in the hot weather and due to few people at work, so when August comes with some bad weather and the rest of the staff here at work returning, things should start to look up!

I better start doing some work now, hopefully I'll make some money today! Yesterday I came to work at 1ish, having been to the doctors and some other stuff first, and when I opened my email, there were 5000 NOK waiting for me! In other words, the perfect start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude and abusive comments will be deleted.